Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy One Year Blogiversary!!!!!

My, how time flies!! On this day in 2012, I started my blog with the intentions of simply sharing my thoughts with my readers, both friends and strangers. I've experienced a lot but most importantly, I've learned quite a bit....check out the answers to some of the most frequent questions I've been asked!




  • Why did you decide to blog?
    • I love to write and have been doing so for years, both personally and professionally. But I needed another way to not only practice writing (yes, you do have to practice, as with any skill that you want to improve), but to connect with others on a larger scale.
  • What's the inspiration behind your posts?
    • Life! As corny as that sounds, I've experienced quite a bit and I know that people like to identify with you and/or read about your different journeys.
  • What's your least favorite part about blogging?
    • My least favorite part about blogging is remembering to write at least two posts a month! Blogging isn't my full-time job and I do have the demands of my life to tend to first but I've gotten better at it!
  • What's been your favorite part?
    • I am so touched when people let me know that they've not only taken the time to read my posts, but that they've identified with them! I enjoy connecting with new people!!
  • What have you learned about your readers?
    • They love to read about relationship issues! The post that's been the most popular on my blog was the one about moving on from your ex. I'm not surprised, because just about everyone has either, been an ex that hasn't moved on, or, has an ex that's a little bat-crazy! Haha!!
  • What do you want your readers to know about you?
    • What's been crazy about blogging is that some of my readers assume that the relationship posts that I've written are what I'm currently experiencing! I've received both comments and messages, asking if I was okay, etc. My response was laughter, because there's something that you must know about me: I never post the intimate details about who I'm dating, whether it be past or present. I've always respected him enough to keep our business private. What I share is usually very general. And I'm aware that some of my readers are either previous love interests, or, the past or present significant other of an ex. That being said, whatever I post is meant to be read by all :-)
  • What has been the biggest reward of blogging?
    • Showcasing my talents has been the biggest reward! I'm developing a brand that people both like and want to be a part of. I truly appreciate when my readers enjoy my artistry!
  • Do you have any advice to anyone who's looking to begin blogging?
    • Create a theme and stick to it. I named my blog The ChristaSphere for two reasons: 1) It's an invitation into my world, to view my way of thinking and 2) I like to write about a variety of topics. It keeps me well-rounded! Also, you must be consistent with your posts! Whenever my readers message me about a writing new post, I know that I've taken too long! 
  • What can your readers expect from you in the future?
    • More posts of course! I still have some topics that I haven't yet covered, like fashion and book reviews for example. I'll also post more picture blogs of my adventures. What I'm most excited about is....a surprise, so stay tuned!!!!! 
I'd like to thank my readers for going on this journey with me!! You all have been so supportive, whether or not you agreed with my topics, and I love you for it!! Comment below and tell me what your favorite post has been and what you'd like to see from me in the future! Peace!!!!


4 comments:

  1. My favorite posts were: Christa Goes Natural, Tell Your Friends "No", Girl Code, Meeting the Great Savion Glover, and of course my engagement post! I love reading your blog because almost everyone can identify with the topics you discuss and there's so much more to come from you! Happy One Year Blogiversary and I look forward to all of the fabulous things to come in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sissy! You've been my #1 supporter since day one!! I love that now that we're adults, we support and encourage each other to strive for greatness, no matter the task! Thanks for being in my corner and going on this journey with me!!!!! I love you!!

      Delete
  2. Go Christa!! You are a rare talent my friend. Continue to push forward and shoot for the stars!!
    xoxo- Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks for the support Stephanie!! You do the same!!

      Delete